Monday, May 26, 2014

Shandali Travel Towel

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was super excited to get to try this Shandali Travel Towel made of 100% microfiber materials.

This towel comes in two different sizes: Medium 24”x48” and Small 20”x40”. It also comes in three different colors: River blue, Light Blue, and Pebble and Stone. I choose to try the light blue in medium size.

This towel is light, super light. It also folds up very, very small. I was quite impressed with how small I could fold this towel. This towel is also very, very soft. Also, the medium size I got was pretty big- like a normal sized bath towel. This towel claims to dry and absorb 10x faster than a cotton towel. I tried this towel out on my son after his bath to see just how fast it absorbed and dried. It actually did what it said it would do: he was dry in less than a minute. Usually I’m scrubbing him forever with a regular towel, but with the Shandali towel, he was dry in no time at all. I was quite impressed. I was honestly skeptical about it actually working so well, but it actually did.

I also tried this towel on myself. I like to keep a towel wrapped around my hair as I’m getting ready after a shower. Usually the towel is heavy on my head and flops around. This towel was super light and wrapped perfectly around my head/hair. The best part was when I took the towel off, my hair was just damp- not soaking wet like usual with a regular towel. I’m hooked!

The towel also comes with a little hanging loop on it. I thought this would be really cool until it broke when I touched it. I’m not sure if it wasn't sewed on correctly or what. I just got a dud I guess. I was a little bummed out, but I can still hang it over a towel bar to dry. It just would have been nice to hang it on a little hook when I want to take it somewhere with me- like the gym or something.

This towel would be terrific to take to the pool, to work out, to go camping, or to just store in a diaper bag or purse. It folds up so small and takes next to no space at all in a bag.

This towel is sold exclusively on Amazon.com and comes with a 30-day 100% money back guarantee in which you can return it within that time frame for any reason whatsoever and get your money back.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment