Thursday, May 29, 2014

InstaNatural's Youth Express Eye Gel - Under Eye Treatment Gel for Dark Circles, Puffy Eyes & Sagging Eyes

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


So InstaNatural has quite a great product here. It’s great for those with dark circles, puffiness and sagging skin under eyes and face. It’s sold as an eye gel, but it’s great for the whole face.

This product has ingredients to repair skin, firm skin, and defy age. Who doesn’t want to do these things?

So I have some of the darkest under-eye circles of all time. I think I was born with them. Very few products actually do anything to help them. I also suffer from puffiness at times and of course I’m getting fine lines now. I was understandable excited to try this product to see what it might do for me. I was a little skeptical at first, but after trying this product for a while, I can say it does help a lot.

I noticed that the puffiness I had in the mornings were greatly diminished by mid-day. I would also notice my under eye circles were lighter. They didn’t totally disappear, and I didn’t expect them to, but I was so very happy that they were lighter in appearance. I didn’t wear makeup for a few days to be able to see the progress this product was making on my face.

This product can most certainly be used under makeup as it absorbs into your skin quickly and easily. Just dab it on under your eyes and around your face. It is light, has a light fragrance, and absorbs fast. Your face will be thanking you!

I love the way this product makes my face feel. I feel and look great. This product also makes me happy because 75% of it's ingredients are organic, and that is important to me!

Some of the ingredients:

·         Plant Stem Cells to help mitigate premature aging of the skin
·         Matrixl 3000 to tighten & firm the skin (in this case around your eyes)
·         Hyaluronic Acid to moisturize your skin deeply
·         Jojoba Oil, Aloe, Vitamin E, Cucumber and so on – too many wonderful ingredients to list!

Check out my review on InstaNatural's Hyaluronic Acid Gel

Visit InstaNatural’s website
Check out InstaNatural’s Eye Gel here
You can buy InstaNatural’s Youth Express Eye Gel on Amazon.com they also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment