Monday, May 12, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia 1600 MG Upgraded Strength 100% Pure and Premium caplets

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Life & Food gave me another opportunity to try their Garcinia Cambogia 1600 MG Upgraded Strength 100% Pure and Premium caplets.

I struggle with always being hungry, even when I know I shouldn’t be. I was excited to try this product to see how well it worked for me, and so far, it seems to be doing something. I feel less hungry and have been eating less while still being satisfied.

One great thing about this product is that it is 100% pure garcinia extract, but the best part is that it is an upgraded strength - almost double the concentration of other brands. Life & Food’s product contains 1600 Mg per serving where as other products only contain 1000 Mg per serving. The capsules are an easy to swallow size and have no aftertaste. When controlling hunger is important, this product is right there to lend a hand. This product has 60 gluten free, no filler capsules per bottle which is a 30 day supply.

I really appreciate that this product is filler free. I believe some of the fillers different companies use can cause a variety of possible reactions. I have allergies to some products because of the fillers in the product. I only use all natural and pure products without the fillers. This product is exactly what I want.

Visit Life & Food's website here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment