Saturday, May 17, 2014

Konjac Facial Sponge w/ Bamboo Charcoal - 100% Natural & Eco-friendly

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I really love the Konjac Sponge! I first have to say that I love that it’s totally natural and eco-friendly as these are very important to me. The sponge came in a beautiful little brown box that made it look very natural and earthy. It was like getting a cute little gift in the mail.

This sponge is a great size for getting all areas of the face. Larger sponges are just plain awkward to use on the face. I have no problems getting around my eyes, nose, mouth, or around my ears with the Konjac.

Just soak the sponge until it gets nice and soft. Then you have the option of using the sponge alone, or with a very small amount of a facial cleanser. I have tried the sponge both ways, and each way works beautifully. It gently exfoliates my skin and makes it very soft and it also does a great job of absorbing all the extra oils that are on my face.

This product really has no negatives that I can think of. It works great, feels great and is all natural. This sponge would be great for all skin types: sensitive, oily, normal, or dry.

This sponge also comes with a little suction hook that you can easily hang your sponge on! How great is that? It makes it very convenient to hang my sponge.

I am in love with this little sponge and plan to get a few more to give as gifts for friends and family. I know several people that would love me forever for getting them this sponge! It’s absolutely perfect.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment