Thursday, May 15, 2014

Booty Fresh - Love your butt!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Well the weather is getting hot and when it gets hot out things start to sweat. When things start to sweat, odors occur. It’s perfectly natural to want to be clean and feel clean when things start to sweat. So being that I like to feel clean and fresh, I decided to give this product a whirl.

I followed the directions on the product packaging. I showered and then used about two sprays on the “area” and let sit for 5 minutes. I then rinsed away. I was surprised how clean I felt afterwards. I felt fresh and clean for the rest of the day. I started to use this product as part of my daily morning routine and am very happy with it. It has a light natural scent and is made of all natural ingredients that don’t irritate my skin at all

I think this product would be great for anyone who sweats a lot, works in a hot environment and wishes to feel cleaner, would be great to take camping to stay fresh, or for anyone with “tummy” issues. I think this product is a must have for the bathroom or for traveling.

I do have to say I was a little disappointed that when I received my bottle, it had leaked out into the packaging it was in. I had to clean it up before I used it. But other than that, I have no issues with the product or the bottle it came in.

You can find this product on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment