Sunday, June 15, 2014

Adovia Facial Lift and Firm Serum with Dead Sea Minerals and Vitamin C


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

About Adovia:
Adovia mineral skin care products are luxurious and each of their products is a powerhouse of Dead Sea minerals, herbs, and other natural elements that make it a pure, yet potent treatment for your various skin concerns.

The makers of Adovia know that many people have a variety of skin problems that they just think as being normal and don’t think to use anything but their normal skin care products. Adovia is driven to find the best solutions for these problems. Adovia sought to formulate a line what will both address these skin problems at their roots and that will also make you feel pampered and beautiful afterwards.

Indulging in the Adovia mineral skin care like will allow you to experience the ultimate relaxation and tranquility.

The minerals of the Dead Sea are boosted even more because Adovia also uses herbs and other natural elements that have been proven effective. Some of these elements have even been used for thousands of years.

Item Description:
Achieve an instant lift and anti-aging effects on your skin
Delivers anti-wrinkle results over times
Vitamin C – contains a high concentration of vitamin C for anti-wrinkle antioxidant skin protection
Dead Sea Salt – formulated with a high concentration of dead sea minerals and salt – 21 minerals essential for healthy skin a beauty
Non-Oily moisturizer delivers deep hydration and nutrient absorption

Dead Sea salts help in the following ways:
Relieve stress
Slow down skin aging
Reduce the appearance of wrinkles
Soften and moisturize dry, flaky skin
Hydrate the skin and maintain a natural moisture balance
Relieve fluid retention
Replenish minerals in the skin
Relieve symptoms of psoriasis
Reduce redness and irritation
Stimulate blood circulation which relieves rheumatic conditions like muscle and joint aches

Review:
I received this product and was very excited to try it out. It came in Adovia’s normally beautiful packaging. It was a little banged up (the box it was in), but that wasn’t a big deal. It’s the product itself that I care about most. I took it out and noticed it came in a nice glass bottle with a pumper.

I wanted to try it out right away, so I made sure to wash my face and dry it. After it dried, I attempted to pump some of the product onto my fingers and found that the pumper did not work. I was bummed out about that. I ended up unscrewing the cap to rub some of the product on my fingers from the “straw” part of the pumper. This is a little inconvenient.

So after that whole event, I finally got around to getting to try the product on my face. It went on nice and easily and absorbed quickly. You can easily wear this product under moisturizers and makeup. It’s a nice non-greasy creamy serum. I’ve been using it for a while now and have noticed my skin is softer and some of my fine lines seem to be reduced. I think the vitamin C in this product has helped with that part. The softness of my skin is wonderful and I truly believe in the power of the Dead Sea Salts.

The product really doesn’t have much of a scent and would be great for all skin types and for those with various skin issues. I think with long term use, this product would really make my skin look young and vibrant. I can’t wait to find out!

Despite the issues I’ve had with the pumper not working on the bottle, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to reduce the signs of aging (fine lines, loss of elasticity, etc). It works great! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment