Saturday, June 14, 2014

Razor Red Knife Sharpener

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
This is one neat little knife sharpener. It’s actually smaller than I expected it to be and works better than I had expected as well. It has a great suction feature on the bottom of it. I was easily able to stick it fast to my counter top. It didn’t budge either! I didn’t have to worry that it would come off while I was sharpening. As far as its small size goes, it’s great because you can literally store it anywhere. It fits in nice small spaces/drawers with ease.

As far as sharpening goes, it sharpens great. It’s quick, easy, and safe.  I had two flat blade chef knives (sorry I’m not good with names) that were getting a little hard to use. They sharpened easily with this sharpener. I also dared to sharpen a serrated steak knife and succeeded. I tested them out by cutting up some veggies and wow, what a difference! I was very happy with this little knife sharpener. I haven’t tried sharpening my scissors yet, but plan on it soon.


You can check them out on the Razor Red Knife Sharpener website.
You can also get it on Amazon.com for $18.00! How great is that?!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment