Friday, June 6, 2014

Azure Naturals Ultimate Vitamin C Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Vitamin C serums are very popular, and for a good reason; they work! While you can take vitamin C supplements, it’s typically best for your face if you apply it topically to directly treat signs of aging.

This product has 20% vitamin C, 11% hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, organic aloe, amino complex, organic jojoba oil, and ferulic acid.

This product is great for sun damaged skin, it helps fade sunspots and to improve discoloration, and helps to protect from future damage. This product also helps refine skin texture, visibly plumps and firm skin, stimulates collagen production, and helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.

Review:
So I’ve been using this product for a while now and have found it to really work when it comes to softening my skin, softening my fine lines and it does give my face a nice healthy glow. I really love how light and thin this product is. It absorbs quickly into my skin and I only need a small amount to cover my face.

I’m also starting to notice a few spots on my face starting to face. I am very excited about this. I can’t wait to continue this product to see how much more it can help my skin. I really do have to say my skin feels so much better and looks better since I’ve been using this product. I’ve actually gotten a couple comments about me looking radiant! I know this product is working.

I think after a couple months of using this product (and I’m sure there is many, many months’ worth of product in this little bottle), I will see a definite and huge improvement- more so than I’ve seen already. I would definitely give this product a try!

There really aren’t any negatives to this product. While I can’t say that it will work wonders for everyone, I can say it did work very well for me.  They do offer a 100% money back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied. I really don’t think anyone would need to take them up on that offer!

Visit Azure Naturals on their website or Check them out on Facebook

You can buy Azure Naturals Ultimate Vitamin C Serum on Amazon.com for $19.00 (List price is $93.95!)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment