Sunday, June 15, 2014

Azure Naturals Ultimate Hyaluronic Acid Serum


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

About Azure Naturals:
Azure Naturals provides high quality facial skincare and anti-aging products using natural and organic ingredients whenever possible. They are committed to delivering the finest skin care system and making sure that their clients are 100% satisfied with the results.

About Azure Naturals Ultimate Hyaluronic Acid Serum:
This is the fastest acting and most effective vitamin C serum available, loaded with powerful anti-aging ingredients: 20% vitamin C + 11% hyaluronic acid + vitamin E + Ferulic acid + Organic aloe + amino complex

This product is perfect for sun damaged skin as it fades sunspots, improves discoloration, and helps protect against future damage.

It also refines skin texture while visibly plumping and firming skin. It also stimulates collagen production which reduces fine lines and wrinkles.

Azure Natural’s products are made with the highest quality natural and organic ingredients available:
                98% natural
                72% organic
                Contains no alcohol, no parabens, and no GMO’s
                Is plant based and cruelty and gluten free

Azure Naturals is so positive that you will love this product that they give you a one year money back guarantee. All Azure Naturals products are backed by their 365-day, 100% Hassle-Free, Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love their Ultimate Vitamin C Serum they will give you a full refund, including shipping, no matter where you buy the product!

Review:
It’s no secret that I love Hyaluronic Acid serums and this one is no different. I have been using it twice a day, as it indicates you can do, and let it absorb into my skin. I especially like to use it under my eyes and around my eyes where I have too many fine lines! I notice as I age (I just had a birthday a couple days ago), I get more and more fine lines. My skin isn’t quite the same as it was when I was younger. It’s a tough thing to deal with. I do find that Hyaluronic Acid really does make a difference in my skin. I have softer skin, I notice my fine lines are softened (but not completely gone), and I notice the small discolorations are fading.

I love that this product is almost completely natural and mostly organic. This is something that is very important to me! I can’t stand the thought of putting chemicals on my skin. Also, this product has an amazing scent to it! It's so natural smelling. It's hard to describe, but it definitely is a pleasant scent. I love that you can even smell that it's natural. It's not a light scent, but it's not heavy either. It's rather wonderful. 

I love that I can use this product under my moisturizer and makeup with no problems whatsoever. It’s as though it’s not even there. I also love that you only need a small amount. One bottle will last a very, very long time! You really get your money’s worth in value and benefits to your skin.
I really recommend everyone have a hyaluronic acid on hand and I suggest this one as it is wonderful!

You can get Azure Naturals Ultimate Hyaluronic Acid Serum on Amazon.com and it comes in 1oz or 2oz sizes. 

To Use:
This product can be used morning and night with no problems. It’s also great for all skin types. You can use toner on your face with this product; just use it before you apply the serum. You just need to apply a small amount to your face, neck, and décolleté. Let it absorb into your skin before applying a moisturizer and/or makeup.

Ingredients:

Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe, Witch Hazel, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Wildcrafted Green Tea, Geranium Essential Oil, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment