Monday, June 9, 2014

UV Sight Ultraviolet Light with 12 LED Bulbs

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

UV Sight Ultraviolet Light with 12 LED Bulbs


About this product:
  - Locate Stains with ease
  - Long Life Bulbs
  - Small and Compact
  - Aluminum Case
  - Cons with 3x AAA batteries

Review:
I have an older cat that occasionally has some issues with using the litter box and a couple of dogs (one who's just 10 weeks old and not fully trained yet). That being said, I turned out the lights and turned on the UV blacklight. I was horrified at what I saw. I saw stains all over the place. Some I knew I had cleaned up previously, but the ones I didn't know about were right there and brightly lit.

This light worked very, very well at finding stains that I had no idea where even there. I was able to find and clean them up with ease thanks to this handy light. I was even impressed that it came with the batteries (3 AAA) as nothing seems to come with batteries these days. It's also a nice small size and easy to store. This light was very bright and I'm sure that has to do with its 12 LED bulbs. I love LED bulbs as they last practically forever! They are awesome. 

The only issue I had with this light wasn't much of a problem, but it did get hot if I left it on too long. I'd have to turn it off after using it for a bit or it really heated up. Other than that, it worked like a charm!


On a side note: I decided to go into the bathroom with this light and was again horrified when I aimed the light at the toilet! I have a 5 year old boy, so you can imagine what I saw with this light!

This light is good at finding more than just pet stains, it finds little boy stains as well!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment