Saturday, June 14, 2014

Premium 6ft Universal Power Cord by Solid Cordz

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




I was given a 2pk of Solid Cordz Premium 6ft Universal Power Cords to test and review. These are standard power cords designed to work with most PCs, monitors, scanners, printers and other devices that use the 3-pin shroud power connector. These Cables are fully rated for 125 volt/10 Amp applications.

These Universal Power Cords work by reliably supplying power to your equipment and it’s 6-foot length gives added flexibility to your desktop.

The Cable features and AC style plug (NEMA 5-15P) on one end and a computer style receptacle (IEC-320-C13) on the other end. The female connector plugs directly into the device while the male connector plugs into a standard outlet.

*Solid Cordz product is proven TOP QUALITY since it is UL listed & CSA approved, and RoHS Compliant.*


So now that you know a little about these cords, I can tell you that they are very well made, heavy duty power cords. They fit nicely into my wall outlet and I had no problems plugging into the female end of the cord with various items. I tried my computer with one, and I had the TV in the other.
I do have to say that it was nice having that extra length with the power cord. I could move my TV and computer to where I had originally wanted them with ease. It’s really frustrating when things have short cords that just won’t reach the outlet unless you stick your (for example) TV or Computer right up against the wall or just somewhere you didn’t really want them.
If you are looking for a great Universal Power Cord, Solid Cordz is one site you need to check out!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment