Sunday, June 29, 2014

Adovia Mineral Eye Gel


About:

Adovia’s Mineral Eye Gel is great for reducing eye puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and fine lines around eyes

Adovia promises that your eyes will look 10 years younger, or they will give you your money back!

Reduces puffiness under and around the eyes, makes eyes appear years younger and radiant
Gets Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes - Your Eyes Will Look More Youthful and Refreshed!

Formulated specifically for the gentle area around the eyes – this light eye gel absorbs quickly into the skin for deep hydration

Dead Sea Salt delivers an immediate infusion of Dead Sea Minerals – essential for proper skin health

Contains Vitamin C which delivers powerful antioxidants deep into skin cells

Review:

As I’ve said before, I am in love with Adovia’s products! I was so excited to be able to try this Mineral Eye Gel and share my findings with you all. I love Adovia’s product packaging, and this product was no different. It came in a sweet little box with the typical Adovia labeling. The product itself was contained in the cutest little glass jar with a metal screw top lid. It was simple to open and use the product.

The product itself was absolutely odorless/scent free. I was very happy as most eye creams/gels have a chemical-like smell to them that really puts me off. I am not sure I ever want to put something that smells impure near my eyes, let alone on my face.  The gel is very light, thin, and creamy. It is perfect for getting that light coating you want when putting around your eyes.

I have absolutely horrible looking eyes! I have the worst dark eye circles – seriously. I haven’t found a product yet that could touch them and no cover-up works to fully conceal them. It’s horrible and embarrassing at times. I also tend to get bags due to my lack of sleep a lot of the time.

I decided to put this product to the ultimate test.  I was easily able to apply a nice thin layer to my under eye area. It went on so smoothly and felt dreamy on my face. It has a slight cooling/tingly feeling to it and it absorbed very quickly into my skin. I have been using it morning and night for a couple weeks. Honestly, it hasn’t cured my dark eye circles, and I knew it wouldn’t (it’s just something I was born with I suppose), but it did seem to lighten them slightly and it has worked wonders for my eye bags. I haven’t had nearly the problem with them since using this product!

This is just one product that is a must have for anyone wanting beautiful eyes and for anyone who is serious about skin care! It’s fantastic, just like the rest of Adovia’s products.

This product can be purchased at Amazon.com and it’s currently selling at $29 (a steal for what you are getting!)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment