Wednesday, June 25, 2014

StyloPhora Ice Ball Mold's



About:
“StyloPhora is passionate about bringing the best quality products to the market. We pride ourselves on great customer service and products that exceed your expectations.”

This product is designed for making large perfectly round ice balls
                Great for drinks at parties           
                Great for whiskey drinkers

The silicone molds come in a pack of 3 and include a silicone funnel in the pack
These ice ball molds come in a great clear tube packaging, with easy to follow instructions

          The funnel can be used to fill the molds without mess or spilling your choice of liquid, it is also very      useful for other applications in the kitchen

The molds also have fill lines printed on them so that they can be easily filled with the correct amount of liquid

Dogs also love to play with these ice balls in their water bowl

StyloPhora offers a Life Time Guarantee, these ice ball molds will not leak like other inferior products

Made of the highest quality 100% FDA food grade silicone, Dishwasher safe and BPA free

Unique packaging ideal for storing these awesome Sphere Ice Molds

Review:
StyloPhora's Ice Ball Molds are 2.5” in diameter and are 100% FDA-approved food grade silicone. These molds are dishwasher safe and are also BPA free. These ice ball molds come stacked in a set of three in a nice clear tube and come with a collapsible blue funnel for easy filling. The packaging that these molds come in makes it easy to store these molds.

The mold comes in two halves. You just snap the two pieces together and fill the mold with the blue funnel. There are black dashed lines at the top of the mold that let you know to stop filling. If you overfill, the water will freeze out of the fill hole. If you fill to the fill line, your ice balls will come out perfectly round!

When you are ready to use the ice ball(s) just pry apart the mold (this can be tricky sometimes)! And you should have the ball stuck in the bottom of the mold. I had a little trouble at first trying to get the ball out of the bottom, but I just ran a little water over the ball/mold and was able to get it out that way. It wasn't a big deal.

The first time I made an ice ball, I was so excited to see it after it froze. It was awesome! I tried it out right away in a big ‘ole glass of iced tea. It was so nice and refreshing. The ice ball felt nice when it hit my lip and it kept my tea very cold and the ice ball did not melt very fast at all. I liked that it didn’t melt too fast because then my drink didn’t become all watery like it usually does with regular ice cubes.

After I played around with regular ice balls, I decided to do some experimenting. I was able to add some fruit to my ice ball mold before putting together and filling and after filling and freezing, I had a beautiful ice ball with pretty colored fruit (raspberries in my case) in the middle. It was a beautiful and easy touch!

These ice balls would be amazing in a large punch bowl! Add some fruit or mint leaves to the mold before filling and have a beautiful way to pretty up your punch (or whatever you like)!

You could also use juice or other liquids to create beautiful and fun balls of frozen goodness! It would be great to make iced tea balls to add to your iced tea, so that when it melts there will be no diluting your tea. You could do this with any liquid/drink really.

While the balls aren’t total spheres (you do get a small line around the middle where the mold snapped together), they are very pretty and very fun to play around with. I rather enjoy making ice balls daily.

You can purchase your own Ice Ball Molds on Amazon.com

Check out the Ice Ball Mold Website

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment