Wednesday, June 18, 2014

UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Argan oil is derived from nuts found within the fruit of Argan trees, which grow almost exclusively in a certain region of Morocco. Argan oil helps to protect, hydrate, and restore elasticity to all hair types. Argan oil has a large concentration of fatty acids and antioxidants to help restore the appearance of dull skin, hair, body, scalp and hands. Argan oil reduces and removes frizzy and damaged hair. Argan oil is also wonderful for your cuticles as well as to help prevent cracking and peeling of your nails. It is also used to treat a variety of skin issues that many people have from dry skin and wrinkles to psoriasis, eczema and acne. The anti-aging properties are highly sought after.

Review:

First of all my bottle of UNi Argan oil was manufactured April 18, 2014 and has a shelf life of about 36 months. I love that it tells me this information. 

UNi’s Argan Oil is 100% pure and organic made from Moroccan Argan Trees. It has a very light nutty scent to it, but is otherwise scent free. It is very fast absorbing, light, and smooth. One of the best features of this oil is that is not at all greasy. That’s very important to me! I hate feeling greasy. This particular Argan oil is so fast absorbing that you couldn’t even tell you put it on except that it makes your skin feel super smooth and soft right away.

I first rubbed the oil into my fingernails and cuticles, and then I did my hands. I couldn’t believe how soft my hands got. This oil works so quickly! I also used a small amount and rubbed it into my hair to help soften, smooth, and try to calm it down.  I noticed my hair was so much shinier as well, but not at all greasy. I’m sure if I over did the oil it would become greasy.

The last few days I've been using it on my face and have already noticed how much softer and smoother it is. I haven't had the flakiness that I had been having on my face and I love my now smooth skin.

I’m not sure I could function without having Argan oil on my shelf! I absolutely love this stuff! Seriously, if you haven’t tried Argan oil, you should!  It does wonders for your hair, body, and skin.

You can get UNi’s Argain Oil (Organic) at Amazon.com
Visit UNi Purity’s website

About UNi’s Argan Oil:
Highest quality of oil production; it is cold pressed and unroasted
Comes rich in Vitamin E (Tocopherols) and Omega 6 (Linolenic Acids)
NO strong odors
Our 100% organic Argan oil has a light nutty smell and is fragrance free
USDA and ECOCERT certification means high purity and authentic
Can be used on sensitive and non-sensitive skin to reduce age spots and boost skin tones
Manufactured in the Kingdom of Morocco and Packaged in the USA
UNi Argan Oil comes in a beautiful smooth dark glass bottle with easy access dropper
UNi Argan Oil is manufactured and bottled throughout the year to ensure freshness and quality
Manufactured date is printed on every bottle with a shelf-life of 36 months

The bottle has a beautiful orange/yellow label that boasts a 5 star purity rating, and has a 5 star promise: Top Grade Qualty –Lowest free acidity rate on the market: 0.31% ZERO defects, Lowest peroxide level 1.6%, Freshly produced and bottled from crop to shelf within weeks, USDA Organic Certified by IMC, Ecocert Certification of Organic Operations, Pure non-diluted with no additives or preservatives. Low UFA.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment