Wednesday, June 4, 2014

InstaNatural Argan + Coconut + Jojoba Oil Hair Treatment + Elixir

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


InstaNatural’s Argan oil hair treatment is unique and unlike other products on the market. It can be used as a leave in conditioner or as a heat & damage protectant. This formula uses no chemicals just 100% plant oils. Besides just argan oil, this product contains Shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil & grape seed oil just to name a few.

This product does a great job of restoring shine & luster lost over time. This product works great as a daily or weekly treatment.

With this product, your hair will be deeply nourished and conditioned, stronger, longer, healthier, softer, silkier, shinier, protected from heat and UV damage, and beautiful.

The active ingredients of this product as well as what they can do for your hair:
Argan Oil - Improves the elasticity of dry and brittle hair.
Shea Butter - Nourishes your hair from roots to tips.
Olive Oil -A great natural conditioner that can revive even the most damaged hair.
Coconut Oil - Works wonders for both dry and oily scalp.
Jojoba Oil - Repairs damage and promotes hair growth.
Sunflower Oil - A light moisturizing oil that softens the hair, while making it more manageable.
Grapeseed Oil - Serves as a natural sunscreen for hair.

Review:
This is such a great hair treatment. It has a slight nutty scent which is great as it means the product really has argan oil in it. There are so many imposters out there. But besides the argan oil, it has so many other great oils that my hair was just in heaven!

I like to use this product overnight and shampoo it out in the morning. I find it really helps my dry hair and scalp. I just use a few drops of this product and smooth it into my hair; I have fairly short hair so I really don’t need much at all! This bottle should last me forever, which is amazing!

This product is very versatile as you can use it as an overnight conditioning elixir; you can add a few drops to add some shine to dry hair, or use it as you please depending on how dry and damaged your hair is. It works well to put a few drops into wet hair as well.

This product would be amazing for someone with hard to tame frizzy hair.  I don’t have frizzy hair, so to speak, but it does get a little wild and crazy in the back sometimes. This product really helps my hair to calm down and stay where it should. It also makes it so soft and shiny. I’ve had several people comment on my hair and I know it’s all thanks to this product!


As you all have probably noticed, I love InstaNatural’s products! This product is no exception.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been needing a new leave in conditioner, my hair is very dry and brittle from dying it so much. thanks for sharing such a lovely product.

    ReplyDelete