Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

About:
Adovia’s Dead Sea Salt Soap is a unique combination of Dead Sea minerals and trace elements derived from Dead Sea bath salts. This soap removes dirt and cleanses your skin, while simultaneously infusing it with minerals essential to keeping your skin feeling hydrated and moisturized. This is a healthy alternative to regular soaps which leave your skin dry and flaky. The natural balance of your skin will be restored and your skin will have a healthy glow.

Key Ingredients:
Dead Sea Minerals - Over 26 minerals essential for skin health including: 
Zinc: Facilitates skin cell renewal, stimulates Collagen and Elastin synthesis, Anti-oxidant properties. Bromide: Relaxing and soothing effect on the skin cells.
Sodium: Improves the skin's metabolism

Review:
The Adovia Dead Sea Salt soap can be used on your face or body (which is like a 2 for 1 bonus!). I actually used it on my face and body as I’m pretty dry all over. I typically don’t use bar soaps because they tend to dry my skin and make it feel really gross and unnatural. This soap is not made of unnatural ingredients, so I knew it wouldn't be a problem. I love Adovia products and this one is no different.

I have been using this soap for about a week and have already noticed a difference in my skin. My skin has been so dry that it was almost flaking. I noticed that my skin has been softer, smoother, and more hydrated feeling. I also noticed that the almost flaking appearance has gone. I have also had no reactions to this soap at all, and it certainly has not left my skin feeling tight and gross like most other bar soaps do.

This soap initially had a very strong scent after I took it out of the box, however when using it, it’s not at all strong and has a really nice, light scent that lingers in the bathroom and on your skin after using it. I really like that it leaves a nice light scent vs. a very heavy strong scent. I can’t really figure out what the scent is but it really is lovely.

Adovia’s soap also lathers up nicely and washes away clean. You don’t have that feeling afterwards that it’s still on your skin. You feel nice and clean feeling after rinsing it off.  You really don’t need to try hard to get it to lather; it does so with little soap. After using a week, the bar still looks about new! I can’t believe how long this bar of soap is lasting. I’m also guilty of using this soap to shave with since it does lather up so nicely! It does work very, very well for shaving I have found. I think I might prefer it to shave creams/gels. I also love that it’s natural! I’m all about natural!

In any event, I have to say that this is one fantastic bar of soap! You can get it at Amazon.com for $11. You would think that’s a lot for a bar of soap, however what you are getting is one fantastic bar of soap that can be used all over your body and seems to last forever!

Check out my reviews on other great Adovia products: 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment