Tuesday, June 10, 2014

InstaNatural’s Youth Express Age-Defying Moisturizer

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

InstaNatural’s Youth Express Age-Defying Moisturizer can help to:

  • Reduce appearance of fine line, wrinkles and other signs of aging     
  • Moisturize the skin from deep within    
  • May be used under eyes or around entire face    
  • Give you better skin tone and a better complexion          
  • Regain the brightness and glow lost with age

This is another one of InstaNatural’s great products!

This product is very easy to apply and goes on just like any other moisturizer would. One pump gives a lot of moisturizer, and a little goes a long way. I found it was better to not depress the pump all the way down. This moisturizer isn’t super lightweight, but it’s not so heavy that you can feel it weighing you down, however if you apply a little too much, you might feel a little greasy/sticky. I didn’t have a problem using a small amount. It absorbed into my skin after a few moments and felt rather pleasant and had the slightest of tingling sensations (which I love).

This product did a great job of moisturizing my face and really helped with the dryness I had on my face. I also applied it to my neck and upper chest. I found it helped with the tightness my skin felt from being dry. I had been very itchy from the dryness, but after using this moisturizer for a few days, I didn’t have that problem.

Youth Express Age Defying Moisturizer Cream can be worn under makeup with no problems. It’s also good for all skin types and is 98% natural, which is fantastic! I hate the idea of putting something mostly unnatural on my skin. This moisturizer can also help you achieve firmer and smoother skin.

The directions say to use twice a day, morning and evening for normal to oily skin types. For sensitive skin, they recommend using only once a day in the evening. Also, they caution that this product contains AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) that may make your skin more sensitive to the sun in which case you should wear sun screen.  

You can check out InstaNatural's website here.
You can get this product on Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment