Saturday, June 21, 2014

Premium 6 Ft Extension Cords by Solid Cordz


About:

Solid Cordz 6 foot extension cable is the solution to your electronics and power equipment reaching problems. This sturdy and long-lasting 72-inch length extension wire can give your room a clean and organized look. The cable is thicker than the usual which houses a 16 AWG wire. The cables are fully rated for 125 volt/13 Amp applications.

The purpose of the Premium 6 Foot Extension Cord is to make unreachable outlets accessible and at range at all times. With its bendable property, reaching power strips and outlets are easily made possible. Solid Cordz product has easy grip ends which ensure no grounding problems and proven safety
Solid Cordz products are proven and tested for their top-quality: Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed and CSA approved.

They also offer a “no questions asked” lifetime 100% money back guarantee.

Review:

I was given the opportunity to test out two of these 6 foot extension cords by Solid Cordz and was again happy with their product. I had previously tested their 6 foot universal power cord with great results. Like the power cord, this product is 6 feet or 72 inches in length giving you a lot of freedom of movement.

I often have trouble reaching outlets as they are few and far between, so I was thrilled to have these extension cords to be able to move some things around to where I actually wanted them as now they would reach. 6 feet is a great length as it easily allows you to add a nice amount of length to just about any cord.

I love that these cords are heavy duty and very durable. I have a cat that loves to chew through thin and medium thick cords. I’m not sure why, but she does. In any event, she won’t be able to chew threw these cords! BONUS! 

While being thick and heavy duty, they are also very flexible and easy to work with.I prefer these cords to the cheap ones you can get at the store, they just aren’t the same. My plugs fit into the end of the extension cord nice and snug, and I don’t feel like they will just fall out of it or not be fully in the holes. I have had it happen where the original cord doesn’t fit right in the extension cord’s female end. It drove me nuts! I don’t have this problem with Solid Cordz at all. I really like these extension cords. They are perfect!

If you are looking for more information on Solid Cordz or if you just want to get one of their great products, Solid Cordz is one site you need to check out!


You can also get this and their other products on Amazon.com.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment