Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pure & Essential Minerals - Dead Sea Mud Mask


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

For centuries Dead Sea Mud has been recognized as a natural beauty remedy. Dead Sea Mud contains well over 21 skin-loving minerals that include:  magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. These essential minerals are present in our bodies, but are lost as we get older. These minerals are known to treat, detoxify, and cleanse our skin, to keep it looking young and refreshed.

The mineral salts of the Dead Sea are believed to “cure or alleviate the symptoms of ailments ranging from skin problems such as psoriasis and atopic dermatitis to rheumatic diseases, like various forms of arthritis and fibromyalgia”, according to howstuffworks.com.
That being said, the benefits of this mud mask range from anti-aging, pore tightening, moisturizing and hydrating properties.

Pure & Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask uses only the purest ingredients as they do not want to compromise anyone’s health with products containing chemicals.  This product contains only 100% pure, natural and certified organic ingredients – free of sulfates, phosphates and parabens. This product is also cruelty free and vegan certified!

My Review:

When I received this product I was happy with the size of the jar it came in and how nicely it was packaged. I also found, on the lid, a little tag with a link to a free eBook for more uses of this product. That was a nice little something extra! I opened the lid and right away noticed that the mud looked and smelled very natural. I could smell a little eucalyptus scent and I could also smell the mud. That really made it seem like a great product- you can smell that the product is what it is; mud. 

I couldn't wait to try this product, so I washed my face to be sure it was nice and clean. I started to apply the mud to my face and found it to be smooth and spongy. I really loved the consistency of it. It went on smooth and not at all gritty. It felt wonderful on my face, actually. I left a nice medium layer as the instructions direct and I left on for a little longer than the 10 minutes it says on the package. I could feel it working- doing something at least. It really felt like a nice spa treatment, but at home! I also want to note that this product dries on your face without getting hard. It also does not flake off at all either. It’s rather nice, to say the least.

I rinsed the product off with little trouble; I only had to use light pressure to “scrub” some areas off. That wasn't a big deal at all.

After my face was well rinsed off and dried, my skin felt great! It felt smooth, soft and refreshed. I have since used this product several times; but not more than once a week as the product information says that it could actually dry out your skin.

I can honestly say that my face feels softer and smoother than before. The product claimed to give your skin a rejuvenating glow and I can’t really say that I got that. That would be the only negative I found, so far. But overall, I really love how this product makes my skin feel. I plan to try using this product on more than just my face. It says it can be used as a full body mask, so I plan to try exploring this more. There is plenty in the container to be able to do this.

You can get this product on Amazon.com

Ingredients
All Natural and Organic ingredients include: Pure Dead Sea Mud, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Oil, Hickory Bark Extract, Organic Calendula Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Filtered Water, Xanthan Gum

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment