Sunday, September 7, 2014

Accessorise Your Life (AYL) – Apple Certified 6’ White Lightning Cable


About:

Apple Certified 6’ White Lightning Cable

Apple Certification (MFI) AYL's lightning cable is Apple's MFI certified so you get best quality genuine cable.  It's an Official Licensed Product.


Here is 5 reason to choose AYL Apple Certified
1. Premium Quality Guarantee - The cable material, connectors, design, and package are all directly Approved and Certified by Apple, to meet Apple performance standards under Apple's MFi program. We proudly present AYL MFI Apple certified 8-Pin lightning cable.

2. Compatibility - Compatible with every Apple Lightning connector device, charge and sync for: iPhone 5/5S/5C, iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5, and iPod Nano 7. It also supports Mac and Windows PC.

3. 6 Feet long is Most Convenient and Popular Length - With the 6 Foot cable, it provides you more freedom to select a more comfortable location for you when your Apple device is charging no matter at home, in the car, or in a store.

4. Stylish and Slim lightning connector design that allows it to be used with devices without removing your case.

5. 1 Year Warranty - Please contact us anytime if you have any questions or need assistance. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our Goal!


Review:

I will buy generic cables for my devices, but I generally find that they tend to not be of the same quality as the ones that come with my devices. For example, I needed a new charger cable for my phone after my cat ate right through my brand new one after I got my new Samsung phone. I stopped and got a cheapie one and found that it just didn’t last. A week after I had it, I went to unplug it from my phone and the metal prong got stuck in my phone. I had to use tweezers to pull it out. I was NOT happy.

So, when I had to get a new one for my iPad because the original one was again eaten through by my cat, I got a clearance one somewhere that I figured would work. It turns out it started to pull away from the plug part and I had to toss it as I didn’t want to risk a fire.

(Off topic- If anyone has any clue how to get a cat to stop eating cables, please let me know! I’ve tried wrapping them in foil, spraying them with bitter spray, etc.)

Finding quality off-brand charging cables is very hard to do. So when I got the chance to try out a cable from Accessorise Your Life, I jumped at it. I needed a new cable for my iPad and this looked promising. I figured I could give it a good workout.

I was surprised to find that this is one of the only products I’ve ever tried that was actually better than the original. AYL says that this is of “premium quality” and they actually mean it.
This cable is made very well and it charges just as well as the Apple cable does, if not better. I have also used it to sync my iPad to my computer and it works wonderfully for that too. I haven’t had any issues in that department. I have also not had any issues with the ends wanting to come off or starting to fray. It is a really solid cable.

I love that this cable is thick and lover than the original cable. Sometimes I really need that length as I need to use my iPad and move around with it while it’s charging. A short cable doesn’t do me much good.

I must say that I will be making AYL cables my go to cable from now on! I always have a need for cables and I think this will be my new way to go! This cable just lasts!

You can get this AYL 6’ Lightning Cable on Amazon.com for only $14.99.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment