Friday, September 5, 2014

+Lifeguard Mini 1 Portable External Battery


About:

+LIFEGUARD MINI 1 is the best portable external battery available on the Market. This compact well designed product has a premium smart battery that will save your cell phone battery hundreds of times with rapid and full charges.


Smart Plug & Play Samsung Grad “A” Cell Battery.
Real 3000mAh Capacity – Get your device 100% charged on 1.5-2.5 hours.
Tough Aluminum Shell makes it Impact Resistant.
Can be recharged more than 800 times!
CE, RoHS and FCC Certified.

Compatibility:
APPLE DEVICES:
iPhones: 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4.
iPods
ANDROID DEVICES:
HTC: Oce X, S, V/Sensation XE XL/EVO 4G/Radar 4G/Inspire 4G/ThunderBolt
SAMSUNG: Galaxy S5, S4, S3, S2, Note 2 S2, Nexus, Galaxy Note, Focus S, Infuse
Google: Nexus 5, 4, Google Glass
Motorola: Droid Razr, Bionic, Atrix 2, Triumph.
Amazon: Fire Phone
Other cell phones, MP3. MP4, digital camera, and other with DC 5V input.
SPECIFICATIONS
Battery type: Lithium ion
Capavity: 3000mAh
Charging time (wall charger): Max 5h
Charging time (computer): Max 12h
Input: 5V, 0.8A
Output: 5V, 1A
Size: 3.8*1*0.9in
Weight: 3.45oz
 Life cycle: ~800 cycles

Review:
If you are anything like me, you are addicted to your electronic devices. I can’t be without my phone, iPad, Laptop, etc. Because of this, I always need a way to charge them. This is where the +Lifeguard Mini 1 comes into play.

One thing I love about this device is that you can plug ANY cable with a USB end into it to charge your device. If your charger cable has a USB end to it, you are good to go. You do need the cable that comes with it to charge it- you plug the small end into the device and the USB end into any USB wall charger and you can charge this device. Once it’s charged, you can carry it anywhere with you to charge whatever device it is that you may need to charge at a moment’s notice! I love it!

The only drawback to this device that I can see is that it does take a while to charge a device once plugged in. I plugged my iPad (Air) into it and it did charge it little by little, but it never did fully charge completely because I got impatient. It was a little faster to charge my phone, a Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

In any event, it does work, and would be great for those times you forget to charge your device. If you forget to charge your phone and need to make a phone call, just plug it into the +Lifeguard Mini 1 and you are able to make that call. It works.

This product does what it is intended to do and I would have no issues buying this product for a family member or friend as a gift. I really think this would make a great gift as most people carry an electronic device of some sort on them at all times and at some point will need to charge it on the fly!

You can get the +Lifeguard Mini 1 on Amazon.com (comes with a free Apple certified lightning cable right now) for $23.97. They have white, black, or pink!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment