Friday, September 12, 2014

Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan



About:

Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan is a non-stick food grade silicone muffin cupcake baking pan that is extremely easy to clean, safe to use in the oven, microwave, dishwasher, or freezer. It is heat resistant for up to 450°F.

  FDA Approved
  High Quality Construction
  Manufactured in Socially Compliant Facility


Review:

I have been wanting to try silicone bake ware forever and was thrilled to get the chance to try out the Grazia Silicone 24 cup Mini Muffin Pan. It’s a pretty red color and is very well made. These pans are safe to use in the oven, microwave, freezer, and the dishwasher. These are well worth investing in as they will last practically forever, clean up very easily, and store easily.

I made a batch of mini muffins and as the instructions state, I put the silicone pan on a cookie sheet to ensure that there would be no oven cleanup and to make it easy to remove from the oven.

When it was time to remove the muffins, I was thrilled to see that they had all baked evenly and were all a nice golden color. I can also say they came out of the pan easily and left little residue in the cups of the pan. I was thrilled! I save money not having to buy paper liners and they just pop out and are easy to store! They also tasted great! I will definitely invest in more silicone bake ware!


You can get the Grazia 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan on Amazon.com for $14.88

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment