Friday, September 26, 2014

Sticky Suction Car Mount by iGotTech


About:

The Sticky Suction Stand comes with a 200% money back guarantee because they are that confident that you will love this product. If you have any problems with this product within the first two years, they will refund every penny of the purchase price and send a brand new unit, free of charge.

The Sticky Suction Car Mount has a 360°rotatable head and a super vacuum suction base which sticks on any smooth surface firmly.

Review:

I’ve needed a car mount for quite a while and really wanted to get one soon, so when I was given the opportunity to do a review for this one, I was very excited.

I was eager to try out this product, so I quickly unboxed the mount and ran to my car. I really would have preferred to put the mount on my dashboard; however, it didn’t stick there. I was a little confused as to why it says it would stick to any smooth surface, but it didn't stick to the smooth surface of my dash. Of course, the instructions do say to put it on the windshield, so I installed it on the windshield, and it stuck like a champ. This mount was totally stuck on there, and no amount of pulling at it would make it budge even a little bit. When I went to release it, it released very easily. I did this a few times with no trouble at all. This was great!

So the big test was when I went to stick my phone to the sticky pad. I was a little concerned because I have my phone in a case (a heavy duty Otterbox) and I wasn’t sure how that would work out with the mount. I was a little disappointed that it didn’t work out. I had to take my phone out of the case for it to stick to the mount.

While unprotected without the case, the phone (a big Samsung Galaxy Note III), stuck to the sticky pad very well and I really didn’t have any worries that it would fall off. The phone had a nice grip to the sticky pad so I felt pretty confident that nothing bad was going to happen.

So after using this mount for several long trips, my phone held tight every time. I had no issues with it falling or dropping or even moving slightly on the mount.

Overall, this is a great mount if you are looking for a windshield mount. If you are looking for a dashboard mount, this won’t work for you.

You can get one of these Sticky Suction Car Mounts for yourself at Amazon.com

And you can check out iGotTech's website

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment