Monday, September 15, 2014

InstaNatural Emu Oil


About:

100% Pure Emu Oil. No added chemicals or preservatives. Just Pure and Natural Emu Oil.


Unsurpassed nourishing benefits: provides radiant youthful and plumper skin.

     Reduces dryness, redness, itching, marks, and soothes sunburn & Promotes      hair health and growth.

Perfect for aching joints, sore muscles, sprains, burns, wounds and scars.

MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.

Review:

I’ve heard of people using Emu oil before, but this is my first time trying it. I wasn’t sure about it at first because it’s different than other moisturizing oils I’ve tried. It has a milky white color and it’s almost gooey in consistency. Once you rub it in your skin all the way, it’s not oily.

I wanted to see if Emu oil would help with my very dry elbows and a few of the other dry patchy spots on my body. It doesn’t seem to be actually healing they dryness, but it does soften it. I noticed my elbows aren’t near as scratchy dry and the other spots I tried it on are still there, but are much softer. So I can tell that this oil is doing something.

This Emu Oil has an interesting feel on my skin, it’s not unpleasant. It’s not sticky, or oily, and rubs in easily and absorbs quickly.  I like to put it on after my shower when my skin is still slightly damp. Actually, one of the best uses for Emu oil that I’ve discovered so far was that it works great at moisturizing my legs and that helps make shaving much less of a chore.

Overall, I think InstaNatural’s Emu Oil is a great product to have on hand. It’s unique and actually works well at softening the skin. If you have any kind of dry skin, Emu Oil would probably work very well for you. Give it a try! You can get InstaNatural’s Emu Oil on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment