Thursday, September 18, 2014

California Kitchenware Butterfield Silicone Cupcake Molds


About:

California Kitchenware Butterfield Silicone Cupcake Molds (multicolor) are packaged in a tube of 12 cups.  These molds are perfect for events, parties, or baking with the family. They offer fantastic baking properties and present well when finished!

Versatile and Easy to Use
Twelve multicolor CKW signature cups are made to be used in the oven up to 500 degrees F, but can also be used in the freezer or microwave. The food-grade, non-stick silicone is fun for kids but uncompromising in performance.

Great for Baking Anything
The 2"x3"x1-1/2" cups fit in the spaces of standard metal or glass muffin pans, or they can be placed individually on a flat cookie sheet or jelly-roll pan. CKW Butterfield cupcake molds can be used to bake breakfast muffins, birthday cupcakes, cheesecakes, individual brownies, and more. The flexible cups ensure easy removal of baked goods or molded gelatins.

Easy to Store and Clean
Stackable for storage, the set of 12 baking cups can be cleaned by hand or in the top rack of the dishwasher. All CKW products include a fact about California, see the bottom of the packaged tube to learn about "Butterfield."

Review:
One of my favorite things in the world is cupcakes. I love cupcakes! I hate the mess that cupcakes make and I hate those paper liners. I think they are so wasteful. I was thrilled to be able to try out California Kitchenware’s Silicone Cupcake Molds as they are pretty, reusable, and less of a mess to deal with.
These molds are very easy to fill. I gave each one a quick shot of nonstick cooking spray and scooped in the batter. I had them placed in the tray and they were ready to go. I filled them up and they were ready to pop in the oven.

They cooked beautifully! They came out perfect and there was almost nothing stuck to the silicone liners at all! They were also super easy to clean when all the cupcakes were gone. In my house, a batch of cupcakes is lucky to last two days!

You can get these California Kitchenware Butterfield Cupcake Molds on Amazon.com for $7.99 (current selling price). You can use these forever, so you save so much money in the long run if you bake a lot of cupcakes or muffins!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

  1. I keep thinking about trying these. I don't bake very often and haven't felt the need.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete