Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Best For My Pets Odor-Free Bully Sticks


About:

Bully Sticks do more than just entertain your dog! Did you know that chewing gives dogs a sense of comfort calming them down? More than that, chewing on BULLY STICKS becomes a fun and natural way to CLEAN TEETH and keep them strong. This delicious long-lasting chewing treat helps to maintain your dog's oral hygiene and health.
Bully Sticks are made from ALL NATURAL, 100% PURE BEEF. Bully Sticks are free of chemical, preservatives or additives. Made of dried muscle, they are Gluten-Free and Grain-Free, 100% digestible. Hard like bones, it is very difficult to break them into smaller pieces. Choose something remarkable and safe to satisfy your dog's cravings to chew.

Bully Sticks are Delicious and Healthy. Low in fat, our bully sticks are a powerful source of protein. Stop feeling guilty by giving your dog unhealthy treats. You will be pleased to see how happy your dog will be with our yummy bully sticks.

The Best Value! They offer the same or better benefits than the more expensive brands BUT they believe EVERYONE should benefit from giving their dogs the highest quality bully sticks. They have the BEST VALUE bully sticks out there! Other brands will either have bad products for a lower price or the same product for a lot more money. TRY IT NOW! You have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to GAIN.

Money Back Guarantee! Best for My Pets fully stands behind their product and goes beyond Amazon’s 30 day return policy and offers a no-questions-asked guarantee. So if your do does not love these Bully Sticks, or if you don’t feel 100% satisfied, they will refund your money, no questions asked. Customer satisfaction is their number one priority and they want to build a long and lasting relationship with their customers.

Review:

My dogs knew when these arrived in the mail. They wanted to eat the package! They went bananas. I had to open the pack right away! They each took a stick and ran off in a different part of the room to chew and gnaw at them. They absolutely loved these Bully Sticks!

One of the first things I noticed about these bully sticks was that they were very thick and looked very natural. Another thing I noticed about these bully sticks was that they weren’t overly stinky. They didn’t have a strong overpowering odor to them. They actually didn’t have a bad smell at all- they are supposed to be odor free, but they do have a slight scent. I know the dogs certainly loved the smell of them!

I was very impressed at how long these bully sticks lasted. Usually the dogs can chew down even the hardest, toughest sticks in no time at all. These lasted for a long time. They kept the dogs very occupied for quite some time! I was very impressed with the lasting power of these bully sticks.
We have three French Bulldogs, and they LOVE to chew things. So I was impressed when these lasted. I mean that whole-heartedly. I felt great giving my dogs these bully sticks and I’m picky about what I give them. These were fantastic, and I wouldn’t hesitate to give them these again in the future. I need to keep chewy things around so as to keep them from chewing everything else around the house! They chew recliner handles, coffee table legs, wooden trim around the walls, chair legs, etc. You name it, they will chew it. So I was so happy when they were chewing these bully sticks for a long period of time. They definitely got their chewing need in for the day!

Overall, these are great bully sticks for dogs! I would get these again and again as they last a long time and the dogs love them! They are also great quality and are not offensive odor-wise. They are also a reasonable price.

You can get Best For My Pets Bully Sticks at Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment