Monday, September 15, 2014

Optimal Healthcare Labs Advanced Probiotic Ultra


About:

Best Probiotics Supplement for your Body - Probiotic Supplement for Women, Kids and Men. Feel Great with Our All Natural Formula for Essential Good Health. 10.12 Billion Per Serving with More Than 50 Billion Cfus in One Bottle! Dr Oz Also Recommends Adding Probiotics to Our Daily Diets - Safe & No Side Effects, Great for Acne, Excellent for Colon Health and Constipation. Helps with Bloating and Abdominal Discomfort. Have a Digestive Advantage in your stomach today and Boost your Immune System with Billions of Live Cultures  60 Vegetarian Capsules.

Review:
My digestive system isn’t the best- I get all kinds of weird issues that seem to be pretty random most of the time. I like probiotics because they seem to help regulate things and things aren’t so random.

These probiotics came at a good time; I had just run out of the ones I had been taking. So I switched over to these. I was curious if a brand switch would wreak havoc on my digestive health or not. So far, I haven’t noticed any changes! That’s good, at least.

These veggie caps are not too large in size and are easy enough to swallow. They have no taste to them or after taste. They also haven’t had any side effects for me. I can’t say this will be true of everyone, but for me it is. They also seem to work pretty well. The transition between brands seems to have been pretty seamless. I am still having the same benefits as other brands and am happy with that.

Overall, I would buy these to use on a regular basis. They work well and are easy to take and that’s what matters most to me.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment