Tuesday, September 9, 2014

InstaNatural Rosehip Seed Oil

About:

ONLY ONE INGREDIENT: 100% Pure Certified Organic Rosehip Seed Oil | NO FILLERS: No Unneeded Fillers and Dilutions - Paraben, Alcohol, and Fragrance Free. Bottled in the USA In Our Advanced FDA Certified Facility.

GET YOUTHFUL - RADIANT COMPLEXION: Dry Skin will be instantly replenished and revitalized. Fine Lines are visibly reduced and skin is immediately brighter and more radiant.

BIGGEST BOTTLE: Get the most bang for your buck and get the most value for your money by buying our 4 oz Bottle. Don't pay more per ounce by settling for other brands or smaller sized bottles.

OTHER BENEFITS: Also helps diminish the appearance of scars & stretch marks. Also great for sun spots, age spots, brittle nails, damaged hair & more!

MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.

Review:

I have been using this Rosehip Seed Oil on my face, neck and hands to help alleviate my dry and cracked skin and cuticles. I have also been using it on a few dry patches on my face and neck. I’ve noticed that it does a great job of softening the areas on my hands that needs it as well as the few areas on my face I use it.

I’ve been using this in place of cuticle oil with great results. I find it’s more affordable and just as effective! I’ve very happy with this product. You get a large 4oz bottle that lasts practically forever because you only use a few drops at a time.

There are so many uses for this product, more than what I use it for. Some uses for this product include using for: a skin moisturizer, hair, stretch marks, scars, discoloration, wrinkles, and fine lines.
This product does have a slight odor to it; however it is not overwhelming or unbearable. I really like 
the fact that this product is organic and pure. They do suggest refrigerating this product which I do and actually like as it feels good on my skin when I use it.

Overall, I’m very happy to have this product as part of my beauty routine. I really love InstaNatural’s products and as always this product is no exception!

You can get your own bottle of InstaNatural Rosehip Seed Oil on Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment