Friday, September 12, 2014

InstaNatural Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) serum



About:
InstaNatural Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) serum is well tolerated by all skin types!
• Can be used on normal, dry, oily and sensitive skin.
• Lightweight formula that gets absorbed quickly.
• Achieve a youthful appearance.
• Gain clear, smoother and brighter skin.

Review:
I’ve been trying to find a product with a nice thick formula that can moisturize my face as well as help with redness. InstaNatural’s Niacinamide, Vitamin B3, Serum is actually what I am looking for and then some. It’s also good for acne, skin lightning, helps to firm and plump skin, and helps hyperpigmentation.  I was excited to try this product! This product is like many products in one, which is great on the wallet and my face. I use a variety of products and with InstaNaturals Niacinamide; I can probably eliminate a few.

This is a 2oz bottle, which is a pretty good size. You only need a little bit each use, so this bottle will actually last a long time. I love products that last a long time!

This Niacinamide Serum is great for all skin types, so there is no worry about that. I have combination skin- oily and dry at the same time (how does that even make sense?). This product doesn’t make me oilier or drier; it actually balances out my skin if anything! I can feel my skin getting softer, brighter, and healthier. I like that this formula is light, but thick at the same time. It goes on smoothly and it’s very light and absorbs quickly.

Overall, I have to say that this product is a keeper. I think I will definitely be using this product in place of a couple of others I had been using. I am a big fan of B vitamins in general, and putting that directly on my face makes me feel that I am doing my skin some good! My skin is softer, healthier looking, more balanced as far as the combination part goes, and overall better. This product is really wonderful!

You can get a bottle of InstaNatural’s Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Serum on Amazon.com. If you don’t like it, no worries, they offer a money back guarantee- no questions asked. I don’t see you not liking it, however!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment