Monday, September 8, 2014

Adovia Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Salt for Face & Body


About:


Adovia sulfur soap is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.

Your skin's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.

Sulfur has Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal and Antibacterial properties

This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.

Our sulfur soap has a 3% sulfur content.

Review:

As always, I love Adovia Mineral Skin Care products! They have some of the best Dead Sea product I’ve tried, and this product is another one that I love. Adovia’s Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Salt is a great soap that does a great job of cleansing my skin (face, back, neck, etc.). I get occasional adult acne on my face and this product seems to really help when that occurs. I also have semi-oily skin and this product is good for that too.

I love that the sulfur in this soap has antiseptic, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. These are wonderful properties when it comes to healing acne and other similar skin conditions.

Despite the name, it doesn't smell like sulfur, it actually smells very nice. Don’t let that deter you from this wonderful soap! It lathers up nicely, and feels nice when you soap up your skin. I tried it on my face first and found it to feel nice. After rinsing, my skin felt tighter and the oil was gone. The soap also rinsed off clean. I felt clean and fresh. I didn’t have any adverse reactions to the soap; however, if you have sensitive skin, you might not want to use this product as it may cause redness and irritation.

This soap would be great for anyone with oily skin all over as it’s not just for the face. If you want a great soap to help heal up acne, get rid of the oiliness without drying out your skin, try out Adovia’s Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Salt! They have it on Amazon.com for $9.00 with free shipping. Remember, you are getting what you are paying for!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment