Wednesday, September 17, 2014

VoilaVe Rosehip Oil

About:

-Soothing of Itchy Dry Skin from Eczema & Psoriasis
-Brilliant More Hydrated Skin
-Reduction of Scars, Age Spots, Wrinkles, & More!
-Reduce Inflammation from Red Itchy Skin
-Healing from Radiation & Sun damage

VoilaVe™ Organics 1 oz Rosehip Oil is 100% CERTIFIED Organic & ECO and USDA Certified!

Beware of many other Rosehip Oils that claim to be organic but are not! We actually meet the ECO Certification and USDA requirements! We don't just claim it; We ACTUALLY have it.

VoilaVe™ Organics Rosehip Oil is backed by our 100% money back guarantee! If you aren't completely satisfied in 60 days, get your money back. PERIOD!

An Important Note:
If you have never tried unrefined Rosehip oil before, the scent will not smell like roses. Pure Rosehip Oil does not carry any rose fragrance as the oil is extracted from the seeds or fruits and not from the petals which contain the aromatic molecules. So, remember, unrefined Rosehip Oil (the Purest Rosehip Oil, with nothing taken away) should always have a very characteristic smell, having a sort of warm and earthy tone: pleasant or unpleasant depending on your taste. Some people like it while others do not. This scent is precisely how it is supposed to smell due to the high amounts of omega fatty acids. This scent dissipates after a few minutes. This has nothing to do with the freshness of the oil. The Rosehip oil you ordered was just made within the last few weeks and is as fresh as possible.

Review:

VoilaVe’s Rose hip oil does wonders for dry skin, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, scars, stretch marks, and dry and damaged hair.

Here are some quick facts about Rosehip Seed Oil: Rosehip seed oil comes from the seeds of the rosehip fruit, a wild plant that grows in Chile and is extremely high in essential fatty acids. Rosehip seed oil is also rich in vitamins and antioxidants, especially Vitamin C, A (retinol(, and linoleic and linolenic acids- all of which are amazing for skin and hair health. Rosehip seed oil was used by the Ancient Egyptians, Myans, and Native Americans for its healing properties.

Some other benefits include:  Being able to correct UV damage from the sun, being able to reduce the appearance of scars, burns, and stretch marks. It treats fine lines and wrinkles and hydrates dry skin. Another thing it can do is even skin tone, especially hyper-pigmentation, age spots or other little discolorations.

One thing I’ve learned about rosehip seed oil is that you can use it as a makeup remover and it actually works very well. I love that VoilaVe’s rosehip seed oil has a dual purpose. I can use it to moisturize my skin and also remove makeup. It works very well for that purpose.

VoilaVe’s rosehip seed oil has been a part of my daily routine for a while now and I can really tell a difference in the texture of my skin and I can tell a few of the spots on my face have started to lighten. I’ve also been using it on my elbows with great success. They aren’t near as dry and cracked as they had been and it’s amazing to actually say that they are starting to soften up a bit.

Another use for this oil that I’ve recently started to try out is putting it on my dry feet. I’ve had such dry feet for quite some time and heard using rosehip seed oil on it would help. So when I got the VoilaVe rosehip seed oil, I put some on a cotton pad and rubbed it into my feet. I can say that my feet are much softer now! It’s amazing what this oil can do.

If you’d like to try our VoilaVe’s rosehip seed oil for yourself, you can get it on Amazon.com

Disclosure: I received a sample of this product for free for my honest and unbiased opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products that I believe my readers will like!

1 comments:

  1. I certainly need help with my dry skin and age spots. Looks like a good product.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete