Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Exuviance Performance Peel 25


Exfoliating your skin is very important for looking your best. I try to exfoliate at least once a week, but sometimes twice if I’m feeling the need. I’m leaning towheads chemical peels vs. the physical ones. The beads that you find in the physical ones create micro-injuries to my skin, which causes redness.


I don’t want to have a professional peel done because I don’t want my face to be or look raw for days at a time - I am not up to that. The end results might be fantastic, but there has to be a better way.

I was given a small sample of Exuviance Performance Peel 25 to try. I was given enough for three treatments and I must say that I really, really like it and yes, it does work.

Exuviance Performance Peel25 is a 25% blend of alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) and polyhydroxy acids (PHAs), including glycolic acid, mandelic acid, and gluconolactone, that exfoliates dead, dull surface layers and stimulates the process of cell renewal among all skin layers to reveal fresh skin cells.

Here's what Exuviance Performance Peel25 could do for you:
- Refine pore size and smooth texture
- Visibly diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve clarity and brightness
- Brighten and even skin tone
- Provide an allover healthy glow, suppleness, and smoothness to skin

After using this product I’ve noticed that this particular peel has diminished the size of the pores aroud my nose (and they were noticeably large!), made my skin super smooth, evened out my skin tone, and has given my skin a healthy glow. I don’t know about you, but I was rather impressed! I did make sure to use a very good moisturizer after treating my face with this peel.

A box of Exuviance's peel provides a six-week supply of 12 treatments. There are two sealed packets that you use with every treatment: 1) The activator pad, and 2) the neutralizer pad. After cleansing your face, apply the activator pad, avoiding your eyes and lips. Let the peel sit for 10 minutes while you check e-mail, watch television, read the paper...whatever. Then use the neutralizer pad to stop the action. Rinse your face and apply moisturizer. I usually apply the peel before I shower, so the rinse becomes part of my normal routine.

The directions also say to monitor your skin’s response to the peel and to use the neutralizer if you notice any uncomfortable burning, stinging, itching, etc. I, personally, have not noted any of these when using this product. If anything, it feels like a tickling sensation.

Overall, if you want to save some money and get an effective peel at home in less time and with less pain and redness, etc. You should definitely check out Exuviance Performance Peel AP25. It works.

You can learn more about Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 and other Exuviance products such as Exuviance Illumination Duo at Neostrata

And you can buy Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 oExuviance.com

Disclaimer: I was provided these samples for free from Neostrata for my honest and unbiased opinion. All opinions and thoughts are my own and I would only suggest products that I believe my readers would love. Powered by BrandBacker


0 comments:

Post a Comment