Monday, September 29, 2014

Bath Pillow by Simply Essentials


About:


Your search for the perfect bath spa pillow is over. Put away that air pump forever! This bath pillow has a great new contemporary style and is very comfy. Well made, the bath pillow material is waterproof PU foam. If the pillow falls in the water...nothing to worry about! No water can get inside the cushion which alleviates any smell. If you enjoy soaking in the tub with a good book, you'll love this pillow. It is firm but you can use it either way (flip it around and find out if bean side up or bean side down is more comfortable to you as both work with varying areas of pressure/support). Your new pillow will support your head well. The feel of this pillow is similar to an orthopedic assistive device for those who want and need neck and spine support in the tub but it is super cute. This pillow helps your neck relax and it is very therapeutic. A must have for EVERY bathroom. The white bath pillow goes with all bath colors.
Review:

I don’t take too many baths, but when I do, I always with I had a bath pillow. I hate the idea of cheap-looking blow up pillows that aren’t all that comfortable and tend to get all mildewy quickly. When I was given the opportunity to review this PU Waterproof Foam pillow, I thought why not.

When I first received this pillow I was pretty impressed with the size of the pillow and I liked that it was smooth and it didn’t look like there was any areas where water could seep in for mildew to grow. I should also mention that this pillow is bean shaped. You can use it bean up or bean down; whichever way is more comfortable for you.

There are two suction cups on the back of the pillow that secure the pillow to your tub. They actually work very well at holding the pillow to the tub. The pillow didn’t move around at all and stayed put. This was actually very nice for in the bathtub. I could actually lay back and relax in comfort. I was very happy with this pillow. I liked having the thick part of the bean down- I found that more comfortable for me.

Overall, this pillow seemed to be waterproof like they state that it is. I didn’t have any issues with water and the pillow. I took it out after my bath and towel dried it and when I checked it out the next day, it was nice and dry and odor free. I was very happy with that. I just worry that the areas where the suction cups are could pick up water and get mildewy, but so far, it hasn’t happened.
The Bath Pillow Size Is 12 X 8 X 3 Inches.

You can get Simply Essentials Bath Pillow on Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment