Wednesday, September 10, 2014

BakeItFun Baking Mat


About:

Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat With Measurements - 420mm x 280mm (16-1/2" x 11") with Free Recipe eBook.
Toaster Oven & Freezer Safe - Cookie, Macaroon & Pastry Sheet.
Certified FDA Approved
* This is a USA Half Size Baking Mat - 16-1/2" x 11" (280x420mm) - Custom designed cutted corners fits perfectly a 13"x18" pan.
* Manufactured using FDA and LFGB approved materials - Made of fiber cloths covered with the best food grade silicone
* BakeitFun Baking Mat doesn't require any grease, get rid of the extra fat or shortenings - Cook Nontoxic: Our mat is BPA free.
* Non-Stick surface eliminates the need to scrub - Keep your baking sheets always clean - Just rinse with warm water and air dry or dishwasher, then roll it and store.
* Reusable mat with outstanding heat conductivity - Perfect to use in oven, microwave or freezer - Takes up to -40F (-40 C) degrees to 450F (230 C) degrees - Flavors or odors will not penetrate the baking mat

Review:

This was my first time using a baking mat, and I am not sure why I hadn’t tried one sooner! This mat is fantastic! I love that it makes cleanup easy, it has circles on it so as to make the cookies the same size and to evenly space them out and to keep them from forming one giant cookie blob, as well as keep the bottoms of the cookies from burning.

This mat fits perfectly in my cookie sheet, and like I said before, it makes for easy cleanup! No burnt on crumbs to scrape off, no oily goo to spray on and have to try to get off, and I can just toss it in the dishwasher to clean it! Perfect for making quick, easy, and yummier cookies!

It’s almost cookie making time, and this mat would most definitely make that time go faster and easier! I can picture myself making more cookies and more varieties because this mat really makes things go quicker, easier, and a whole lot cleaner. I am going to have to get a couple more mats so that I can set up a few trays at once to make the process faster and smoother.

I highly recommend the BakeItFun Baking Mat!

The BakeItFun Baking Mat is on Amazon.com right now for $14.77

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment