Saturday, September 27, 2014

Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream


About:

Combat cellulite with our unique Caffeine + Retinol + Seaweed formula. This gel-cream has a strong caffeine content with the optimum level of retinol (0.4%), as recommended by experts. For good measure, we’ve also added potent natural and organic ingredients such as algae extract, kelp, coconut oil, japanese green tea leaf extract and cayenne. Like all our products, it is free from harsh chemicals such as parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
The gel-cream consistency is designed to spread over large areas and it absorbs quickly into your skin. The cream is infused with a refreshing 100% natural ‘mint - green tea - lime’ fragrance, that barely leaves a trace once fully absorbed.

In a nutshell, Body Merry’s Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream is your ticket to visibly reducing the appearance of unwanted bumps and lumps and getting skin that feels and looks tighter, smoother and younger!

Review:

I was excited to try out another Cellulite cream and I was thrilled that it was Body Merry’s Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream as I really like Body Merry’s products.
When I opened the nice-sized container, I saw that this had a nice creamy gel-like texture to it. It felt nice and cool, creamy and smooth on my fingers. It also had a nice green tea-mint-lime  scent to it that I found very pleasant and refreshing.
I waited until I was done showering before I tried this product (that’s how I like to use these products, typically). I smoothed some of the cream on my affected areas (legs mostly), and noticed that this creamy gel had a nice warm and slightly tingly sensation. I always like those feelings as I feel like that means the product is doing something.

This product felt great on my skin and absorbed fairly quickly. Also, I noticed that the scent of the product seemed to dissipate after some time. I didn’t notice any immediate difference, but I’m sure it would take some time of using the product to notice a difference.

I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks now and I think I may see a slight difference in the appearance of some cellulite areas I have, but I can’t be entirely sure. I should have taken before and after pictures to compare. I will continue to use the product and update the post if I notice any drastic changes in my cellulite issues.  

I love that this product is natural, organic and contains caffeine, retinol and seaweed. Best of all, this product is cruelty free.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment