Saturday, September 20, 2014

Naturalico Cellulite with Retinol & Caffeine and Body Firming Cream


About:

Active Anti-Cellulite powerhouse ingredients Caffeine, Retinol, L-Carnitine, Green Tea, Glaucine and   Coenzyme-A work together to smooth those lumpy bumpy cottage cheese thighs and firm that jiggly butt.

Get Rid of Cellulite + Reduces the Appearance of Cellulite. Soothes the skin and helps it recover. MADE IN USA

They are one of the only products on the market that have the most Retinol & Caffeine.

Best Skincare Treatment Body Cream for Skin Firming and Cellulite Reduction - Soothes The Skin & Overall appearance of skin is improved, toned & restored. Skin becomes smoother & firmer - Clinically Proven to Eliminate Cellulite - Give You the Results You've Been Looking for
Caffeine encourages the body to burn fatty tissue

Retinol enhances collagen production, encourages skin renewal and helps tighten and firm the skin. * L-Carnitine helps the body metabolize fat * Green Tea stimulates the release of stored fat * Glaucine which is Responsible For Decreasing Fat Deposits * Coenzyme-A breaks down fat and helps restore connective tissue Active Ingredient Glaucine and Caffeine which Contains Theophylline Helps Successfully Treat Cellulite and Decrease Cellulite Fat Deposits and Stretch Marks

Now You Can Turn to Firm and Vibrant Skin in Just a Few Short Weeks!
 - Formulated with Clinically Proven Active Ingredients Caffeine and Retinol
 - Perfect for Reducing Your Cellulite caused by Pregnancy or Weight Loss
 - Revolutionary Anti-Cellulite Cream Returns the Firmer, Smoother You
 - You’ll Love the Refreshing Fragrance

Review:

Cellulite is an ugly thing, but we all have it- even supermodels! Yes, they do. It doesn’t seem to matter what diets you try or how you work out or how much you work out, you always seem to find that cellulite glaring at you in the mirror.

I was glad to have the opportunity to try out Naturalico’s Cellulite Cream with Retinol and Caffeine. I really had high hopes for this cream and figured good or bad, it couldn’t do any harm.

I really like that this product is made in the USA. That’s one thing that’s a huge selling point for me. I prefer USA made products to China, etc. made products. I also like that this cream can supposedly firm, tone, and potentially eliminate cellulite. I find this a tall order to fill, but we shall see.

Honestly, I figured I’d be happy even if I saw a tiny bit of improvement. So after actually using the product for over a week, I can see some slight improvement, but I’m sure it will take more time and use to see more of a difference.

My legs seem to be a little a bit more toned, and I think I notice a little reduction in the appearance of the cellulite on my legs. I hope this is real and not in my imagination! I really do want to use this product more to see what longer use will do for me.

It goes on nice and smoothly, it absorbs quickly, and has a pleasant scent. I enjoyed using this cream.
Overall, I think this product has potential. It is definitely one of the better creams out there on the market, that’s for sure!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

  1. I'm lucky enough to not have a cellulite problem.
    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete