Thursday, September 18, 2014

Vita Pure Products Milk Thistle + Discount Code!


About:

Clinically Proven – Pure Milk Thistle by Vita Pure Products works great as a liver cleanse, lover detox, and liver cleansing diet.

Highest Quality – Highest quality Milk Thistle Extract plus it’s standardized to 80% Silymarin – which accelerates the repair of your liver cells.

Helps Restore Liver Health- Helps and aids in your overall liver health and is also a powerful anti-oxidant.

Maximum Strength For Fast Results – Highest safe concentration with 450mg per capsule and per serving for maximum effectiveness and best results.

Safety Information
Do not exceed the recommended dose per serving. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with any know medical conditions should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. No products are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean fish.

Indications:
For people who want a natural, pure and powerful liver cleanse and anti-oxidant.

Ingredients:
Milk Thistle Extract 175mg that is standarized to 80% Silymarin and Milk Thistle (herb powder) 275mg. Other ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium sterate and silicon dioxide.

Directions:
Take 1 capsule with water with 2-3 meals each day.

Legal Disclaimer:
Do not exceed the recommended dose per serving. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with any know medical conditions should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. No products are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean fish.

Review:

I don’t have the greatest of diets and figure it couldn’t hurt to take a milk thistle supplement to help remove some of the toxins that are in my body from all the junk I tend to eat.
I started by taking one capsule with each meal daily-  I started with just two times, then worked to three times a day with each of three meals. I always drink water, so that wasn’t a problem. (It says to take with water.)

I had no issues swallowing the capsules and noticed no odd after taste or reactions from it. I could tell a few days after taking the supplement that I was feeling pretty good. I wasn’t near as tired as I had been, and I felt like I had a little more pep in my step. While this could all be in my mind, I was happy none-the-less.

I’m hoping that with continued use, I’ll notice a huge difference in my immune system. I hear some people rarely get sick and others just feel great all the time. I hope this will be the case for me. I will continue on with the Milk Thistle from Vita Pure Products and hope I can notice a drastic change for the good!

You can try out Vita Pure Products Milk Thistle for a discount on Amazon.com by entering code MY15TNOW at checkout.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment